Matokeo Ya Mtihani Wa Darasa La Saba 2023/24 NECTA, Matokeo Ya Mtihani Wa Darasa La Saba 2023/24 Pdf Download Press Psle 2023 Final pdf Link Ya Mikoa Yote.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations and Assessments in Tanzania.
NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations. With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law.
The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975.
National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) Matokeo Darasa la Saba
THE NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Recommended By Author:
- NECTA PSLE Results All Regional Results for Standard Seven
- Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2023/2024 NECTA
- NECTA Matokeo ya Darasa la saba 2023/2024 STD 7 Released
- NECTA Matokeo Darasa la Saba 2023/2024 PDF PSLE Results
Students can download the PDF version of their Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2023 by visiting the NECTA website and clicking on “PSLE Results.” From there, they can enter their exam number and select the exam year (2023) to view and download their results.
NECTA Matokeo Darasa la saba 2023/2024 PSLE Results ?
Follow these simple steps to check your Matokeo ya Darasa La Saba 2023:
- To access the results, please visit NECTA’s official website at https://necta.go.tz/psle_results.
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “results” option.
- Scroll down until you find the link labeled “PSLE Results” (Standard Seven Results), then click on it.
- On the new page, select your region and district.
- From the list of participating schools in your district, choose your school.
- Jinsi ya Kuangalia Matokeo ya Darasa la Saba Necta Hapa
- NECTA Matokeo Darasa la Saba 4 PDF PSLE Results
- NECTA PSLE Results: Matokeo darasa la Saba Check Out All Regional Results for Standard Seven
- NECTA Matokeo Darasa la Saba PDF PSLE Results
National Examinations Council Of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To assume responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres of examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examination system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania.
PSLE-2023 EXAMINATION RESULTS
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970.
Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone.
The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.